By studying with the masters and continuously researching ancient and modern technologies, knowledge and skills we can produce solutions for a Economically and Environmentally Sustainable future.
We will collect survival skills and herbal knowledge from the indigenous peoples, test new theories and ideas in all out areas of focus including:
- Natural Construction Techniques
- Renewable Energy
- Bushcraft and Survival Skills
- Sustainable and Traditional Living Skills
- Health and Well-being
- Ministry and Spiritual Studies
- Martial Arts and Self Defense
Enabling people to meet their family and community needs and requirements in an Economically and Environmentally Sustainable way.