The Order of Eden is run by a Council using consensus. In community matters all community members have full and equal voting rights. The deciding vote when a decision is not able to be achieved by consensus of the council or in times of crisis, belongs to the Master Guardian.
*All members have right to participate and have input in open council sessions.
- Master Guardian
- Leader of the Order of Eden
- Full and equal voting rights as council members
- Head Instructors
- Full members and have right to participate and have input in all council sessions
- Training to be considered for a place as a Paladin of Eden
- Training to be considered for a place as a Knight of Eden
- Training to be considered for a place as a Sergeant of Eden
- Social Members
- Registered Members involved in the more social aspects of The Order of Eden